Monday 2 July 2012

Purging continues!

Today my husband took the kids out, so I had a chance to tackle another room with my purging paws: my son's nursery!

The purge in progress!
I went through all of my son's clothes. Too-small items were packed away in sweater bags, while others were destined for the Goodwill or my garage-sale pile. I followed up by giving the room a much needed cleaning.


After


After

After

After (pictures temporarily missing because my son grabs at them while being changed!!)

After (the closet)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! That must have felt SO good...what an adorable nursery (love your transformed dressers / changing table/bookshelves!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is totally 'make-shift'...most of the furniture is second hand. The change table was a buffet (that had cupboard doors) from the Goodwill that we just painted out. It's actually the perfect height for a change table. I didn't want to invest a lot of money in the nursery as all of the pieces will be outgrown in a few years.

      Delete